Claims Processing & Patient Services
ABM Management Services excels in claims processing and patient services for doctors. Since 2002, we have been perfecting the process of getting doctors paid quickly and in-full. Our professional medical billing staff aims to understand the details of your practice and provide personalized services to fit your needs.
Insurance claims processing can quickly become a time-consuming and stressful task, but ABM Management Services is experienced and capable.
We get the job done quickly and more efficiently that most in-house billing departments can. Plus, we communicate directly with patients to collect the amount owed after claims are processed and payment is received.
A few of the perks we offer include:
- Appeals – ABM aggressively pursues ALL denials in order to resolve any issues as they arise
- Timely filing – Our experienced billers know the insurance Timely File limits and ensure that claims go clean on the first filing. Follow-up based on timely file limits is key to collecting.
- Coding and diagnosis analysis for maximal allowable reimbursement – ABM will have a certified coder review notes and superbills for accuracy in coding.
- Electronic claims submission – By submitting claims electronically, your rate of return is much faster than paper billing. We offer paper billing to all small insurance carriers and government carriers that are not yet set up to receive electronic claims.
- Patient statements – ABM sends account statements to patients when balances become due, and every 30 days thereafter. Policies and guidelines vary for patient statements per client.
If you’re tired of following up on accounts receivable, let ABM Management Services take over. Doctors – including provider groups, hospitalists, and independent physicians – can focus more on quality healthcare when ABM is in charge of claims processing and other patient services.
With a few questions about your practice, we can give you a clear idea of how much money you can save with ABM Management Services, so contact us today! Call us in Phoenix, Arizona at (602) 347-6620 or send us a message online.